Thursday, May 12

I’ve decided I want to try my hand at a knitted bag. Giant, as usual (everything it just better when it’s oversized)

For this project, I decided I would rip apart some stuff that, let’s face it, I haven’t finished in a long time and probably never will and kind of hate now anyway so what would be the point? One is the attempt at my very first infinity scarf. I didn’t know how to knit in the round and I just never really put the whole thing together. It’s been about four years.


The second is just some cowl thing that I never got around to finishing because I never really liked the color combination and it was a little bit scratchy anyway.

So time to kick unfinished-project-nostalgia in the teeth and rip this stuff apart!

(But what about the other bag you started last week, you ask? Well.. I get distracted easily.)

No comments:

Post a Comment