Wednesday, August 24

Ok, so I little bit of shameless showboating here, but I need to share.  Pip&Pin was featured in the Etsy Fashion Newsletter today.  How crazy is that?  Logged on this morning before work and saw a ridiculous amount of views.  Checked some stats quickly but couldn't really find where they were coming from and I was going to be late for work.  When I got home I sent a message to everyone in the Forums, and indeed, someone got back to me about 2 minutes later and there we were.

So check it out cause this is our first e-mail feature and it's a big deal!  -- Go here --

And in some other "Hey, come and look what we've been featured in" news.  Some lovely treasuries.










3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for featuring me on your blog! I'm very happy that you like my work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your feature!!!!
    :D
    Thank You for also including my Peach Chiffon Flower Fascinator in your Just Peachy Treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news about your feature on Etsy!! Thanks for letting me know my earrings were showcased on your blog...much thanks to you!
    Cory
    TealwaterDesigns

    ReplyDelete