Thursday, September 16

Listen to:  Scissor Sisters - Tits on the Radio   I actually get to see them, and Casey Spooner, tomorrow.  So excited!  Pictures will most likely be posted at some point

I started knitting a hat today.  I figured it's September now, so it's time.  I haven't knit since last winter (knitting in the summer just seems wrong) and I needed to freshen up on a few things so I broke out the greatest book ever written.  The Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Needlework.  Everything you'll ever need to know is in this book.  This book is pretty much my bible.

(If you look closely, you can see a pillow I made recently that's almost done, the seam still needs to be sewn up and there's stuffing coming out of it, and keeping my page is one of the hats I made last winter)

No comments:

Post a Comment