Thursday, May 5

Today was a very exciting day for me at work. I finally got to write my boss a little 'reminder' note that I'm going to be gone for an entire week, enjoying the FOUR days of Sasquatch! Music Festival. (There may have also been a little bragging)


Granted, when I first took a look at the line-up.... really not all that excited. The headliners are kind of.. ehhh. Not bad, but definitely nothing to write home about. But then, after only a little bit of research, I started to find some amazing smaller bands that I am now really excited to see. Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Fitz and the Tantrums, Ratatat, plus they have some good dance acts this year too. Also the Seattle Rock Orchestra which will only be playing Radiohead songs.

I bought my ticket before the lineup even came out, because every year that I have gone no matter who is playing, I always have an amazing time and I always find something to enjoy. The camping, the music, the food, the campground parties -- all great. And this year it is FOUR DAYS LONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment